3D BLUE LIGHT SCANNER
Steinbichler Comet L3D -SMegapixel
3D White light & blue light Scanner is to be used in maintenance and try to make a new device that does the same thing without using or duplicating the original or to replicate the original in case the data is unavailable.
Reverse engineering has become a viable method to create a 3D virtual model of an existing physical part for use in 3D CAD, CAM, CAE or other software. The reverse engineering process involves measuring an object and then reconstructing it as a 3D model. The physical object can be measured using 3D scanning technologies like Blue Light Scanning. The measured data alone, usually represented as a point cloud, lacks topological information and is therefore open processed and modeled into a more usable format like CAD Model. Camera-technique is newly developed projection technology guarantees high-speed measurements as well as excellent data quality.
Reverse engineering is the process of discovering the technological principles of a device.
3D BLUE LIGHT SCANNER PHOTOS
CAD AND REVERSER ENGINEERING
CAD AND REVERSE ENGINEERING
- With deep expertise in computer aided designing we are engaged in offering onsite CAD Support to all our customers. This support is best and offered to the patrons as per the needs and requirements. It is used to assist create, modify, analyze and optimize design.
- We provide skilled resources and subject matter experts for design engineering services across diverse industry segments. Over the years, our engineers have managed and supported some of the most demanding and prestigious projects in the automotive, aerospace and industrial machinery, medical equipment and consumer electronics. Our high quality technical resources work cohesively with core R & D teams at customer sites to effectively deliver new product designs and modiﬁcations.
- To provide highest quality engineering design services possible, we host a wide range of the very latest in 2D and 3D CAD software, ensuring we can produce engineering drawings to the highest standard.
- If you are looking to out source CAD, design services & support. We can offer you the ﬂexibility to sub-contract design work either into our modern CAD design ofﬁce or by integrating design engineers into the client team on their site. Our CAD services are supported on a an ran and CAD Machine Acius.
- Technical parts design drawings.
- Assembly Drawings.
- Fabrication Drawings.
- Manufacturing Drawing with GD & T analysis. Component Design layouts.
- Machine tool and old designs Product design presentations
- Legacy 2D drawing to 3D Cad conversion